Hi, guys. I am diagnosed scoliosis. I am 14 years old. As a treatment solution, my doctor suggested me to wear a back brace. I would like to know whether this brace will keep my back straight. What do you think? I will gladly hear out all your opinions. Thanks. Bye!

Hello. Back brace should help. It is the most effective non-operative method for making spine straight. Many, who wear it, see benefits. However, there is a small number of people with braces that will need surgery. This surgery will straight a curve in one’s back. You should discuss about this with your doctor and parents. I assure you that everything will be all right. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with this! Bye!

Yes, I am 39 with scoliosis. have lived with it continuously. Being very active, a brace was not used in my situation,however, I believe it helps And would help you... always remember YOU are in control of your health and body..., so not to suffer damage. Lotsa love