Hello! I am planning to have a nose job done and I am seeking perfect plastic surgeon? Is there anybody who has heard of doctor Tabbal, or even used his service? All the comments are welcome! Thx!!!!

Hi there! I have never heard of doctor Tabbla, but I would like to recommend Alexander Z. Rivkin M.D. I had my nose job done in his office but it was non-surgical nose correction procedure called Injection Rhinoplasty. It costs less than 1000$ and I am more than satisfied. You can look it up on him, he has a site online. He works in California.

I used Doctor Tabbal about 5 years ago and I have to say... I'm so happy with my nose. People recommended him to me and now I've been recommending my friends to him. He is a great doctor, my nose is very natural, people don't know I did it. The best part about going to him is that they take a picture of your profile and a front view of your face and then he uses the computer to show you what your new nose will look like, you can't get any better then that!

Hi there! I am also thinking about having my nose done. I have been considering dr. tabbal among other surgeons. It is good that I ran into your post. I was thinking if you could give me some more info about his work and the way he treats his patients.

I am a very demanding person and I would always like to have someone by my side if I decide to go through with the surgery. I am interested in the relationship the doc and his stuff have with their patients.

Also, I would like to know if you were in a lot of pain after the surgery and when the swelling went down. If you had any picture of pre and now to share, that would be even better.

I honestly hope to hear from you! Thank you

Dr tabbal is absolutely magnificent. I had 2 surgeries with him the other was just fine tuning cos my skin is too thin. He rocks!!! i recommend him highly

Dr. Tabbal did my nose 2 months ago. I am VERY happy. I looked into all the top doctors, and met with them. This is the one you should see.

Dr. Tabbal is a fantastic surgeon. He did my revision six months ago. The surgery took longer than expected and was quite complicated but the results are stellar. My nose looks natural, I can breathe better and it looks great in pictures. I had five consultations with other NYC plastic surgeons before choosing Tabbal. I undoubtedly made the right choice.
Good luck!

Hi "Guest" from January 3, '07: and all others:

You said:

"Dr. Tabbal is a fantastic surgeon. He did my revision six months ago. The surgery took longer than expected and was quite complicated but the results are stellar. My nose looks natural, I can breathe better and it looks great in pictures. I had five consultations with other NYC plastic surgeons before choosing Tabbal. I undoubtedly made the right choice.
Good luck!"

May I ask which other plastic surgeons you consulted with? From what I have heard and read, Dr. Tabbal is supposed to be "the best," particularly b/c he specializes in noses.

Did you deal with Dr. Steven J. Pearlman?

Any thoughts or comments would be great...from you or anyone!

Thanks so much.

I had my nose done by Dr. Tabbal in July. I could not have ask for a better surgeon. He was amazing, professional and had a nice bedside manner. He took care of my concerns with the utmost of care. The office staff is courteous and knowledgeable.

My nose looks natural, defined and symmetrical to my facial proportions.

With each month that passes my nose looks better and better.

I teach autistic children and after my surgery a student asked "What happened to you nose? You nose is small. Where did the bump go? Why did the big holes shrink? I don't like the bump and big holes."

Dr. Tabbal is a wonderful doctor. My nose looks great--it is very natural. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

i highly recommend dr. tabbal. my nose looks so natural. no one can tell i've gotten a nose job. on top of that, i experienced barely any discomfort/pain after the surgery. dr. tabbal is so great that i barely had any swelling or black marks around my eyes. i couldnt' have asked for a better experience.

Dr. Tabbal did a nice job on my nose.

I had my nose done by Tabbal 9 years ago, and i am very happy with my nose! No one can tell that I had anything done to it...Although I love the way my nose turned out, i went back to him because i wanted to get a little revision on the tip of my nose. He is doing it for free so all i have to pay is the hospital bill and the anestesia! He is a great doctor and I recommend him to everyone!

For those of you who used Dr. Tabbal - how much did he charge? Including anesthesia and office facility?

*******

Here is my website on which I have posted results of a revision rhinoplasty Dr. Nicolas Tabbal had performed. The website also has the "before" and "after" pictures.

In one word, he is GENIUS! That was my 3rd revision rhino and not too many doctors were considering taking my case.. He made my nose absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier.