Hi everyone!!!
I would like to come to NYC for my revision rhinoplasty. I live in Europe, and have heard that NYC has the best specialists. Please let me know where to go for the consultation. PLEASE! I' am really desperate... I've heard a lot about dr Geoffrey Tobias who is considered the best man for nose-job. What do you think? Thank you for response!!!

did you ever see dr tobias?? i am researching doctors now and have come across his name too. he has a good reputation and great before and after pictures.

Hi there,
Sorry but I really don’t know any surgeons that do this in New York, but I posted on a similar topic about rhinoplasty so I just want to point few things that you need to check first before going for the surgery. Many people experience problems with recovery after the surgery, so you be sure to check the process of recovery with the surgeon. Also ask him about the possibility of revision rhinoplasty, and how often does he need to do this. Also there are a lot of different types of rhinoplasty so make sure you get the right answers before it is too late.
I hope this helped a bit and that you find a good surgeon.

i know this is an old thread but for anyone considering a rhinoplasty with dr. tobias, i had one with him just about 11 years ago when i was 20. he really did a fantastic job without going too far. just recently (and maybe due to media and everyone having these skinny little noses), i have been wishing for a slightly thinner nose. just ever so slightly thinner. but guess what? if i decide to look into it more seriously, i would go see dr. tobias again to see what he would do. another friend of mine had her's done right after she saw my results. and her nose looks even better. anyway, from a surgical standpoint, he is a very talented nose doctor. he might not have the best bedside manner, but he is skilled.