Hey im currently kicking a pretty decent smack habbit. Almost 4 days ago now i came clean to my family about my addiction that i have hidden for a long time because i knew i need help and luckily i have a very understanding and supportive family. something i feel like is incredibally important. Well anyways to the point i was trying to make. the last 4 days have been hellish but i actually have found somethings that helped with withdrawal and i wanted to share to any who may need it. Now everyones habbit is different i know that but to give you an idea of my level i was at well actually Im not sure how much money wise but i was up to 3-4 shots a day. Everyday. So withdrawals have been fairly horrible. But there are things i found that help extremely for me these last few days. From simple things such as warm baths for the aches and visits from supportive sober friends to pass the ever dragging on time to some products you can buy. The two products that i have found to help the most especially together is clonadine and Kratom. Kratom is a fairly cheap all natural herb that can be bought at most smoke shop that for me anyways nearly gets rid of all of my symptoms its trully amazing. Kratom binds to your opiod receptors giving you the feeling of beeing well but you continue to detox without feeling horrible! The only thing that it doesnt help is insomnia and restlessness which is what the clonadine is for. Mix that with some sleep aids if your really having a hard time and its as if you have no wothdrawal! But you must becareful kratom can is habit forming as well so use it very wisely!!! I hope this helps anyone as it had for me so far. I intend to keep it up. Stay strong everyone! It does get better!

Hey, I am proud of you for taking initiative. Remember why you are doing this and what the addiction has done to you. Maybe even write it down. Avoid settings/people you used to use with. Good luck mate!

I would suggest not getting kratom at headshops unless you are really in a bind - their prices are usually really high and often the kratom they sell is more of a novelty. I've been running one of the top kratom vendors online for over 8 years, and we have fair prices, tested products, and we sell in both larger and smaller amounts. Our top product is Spec B and it's been nice to hear great reviews and thank you's from so many customers over the years. Good luck.