Hello. I started to follow some diet my mom recommended me last week. She says I should lose a few pounds. I am not fat if you ask me, but I do have some extra pounds on my hips and waist. You know you need to lose some weight when your grandma doesn’t force you to eat but says instead ‘’maybe you should try this low fat mayonnaise’’. And that is just cruel. There should be some rule against making low fat mayo.

Anyway, I am about to start using some Xyngular product. I am probably going to pay it for myself, so I need to know are their products too expensive?

Well, it depends. How much is your monthly salary?:D

Of course their products are expensive. And they are not only expensive, they are actually ridiculously overpriced if you compare the prices with the benefits of them. And if you compare their prices with the prices of other similar products, you will notice a significant difference.

If you find Xyngular too expensive for your wallet, there are lots of cheaper alternatives. I, myself, would never buy Xyngular even though I can afford it. I think it is unnecessary to give that amount of money on some overpriced product when I can find literally the same thing for half of that price.  

Well I am not sure about that thing you said Mad_Hatter- I don’t think you can find the same product for half of its price.

Xyngular is now widely known, so in a way, you are paying for their reputation too ( you are buying a product that is already reviewed by many customers, they are not some unknown company from which you can expect anything).  You are also buying a product that is made from 100% natural ingredients, and therefore is safe.

I believe that you can probably find a lot cheaper alternative, but I am not sure about the quality of it.

Dog poop is "100% natural ingredients" but that doesn't mean you want to ingest it. Haha

Lillian,
All 100% Natural doesn't means it's good for everyone!
Natural ingredients can also counteract with medications that could cause serious complications!
Please people do your research... These reps are far from medical professionals and these companies are MLM's which the more money your rep makes the more the top dogs make. Why do you think so many people become involved with these MLMs because they watch webnairs and go to corporate based conferences and they, meaning the big dogs, spend money to create these cheerleading sessions to make you think that if you use "Their" product you will be happier, better self esteem, successful and self confidence. Tell me something, why do you need a company who is making money hand over fist that you need to do these products (overpriced) and sell them to get those life goals above...You don't! Because you yourself can make the decision to change your mindset and lifestyle and you don't need a MLM company to do so. Furthermore, ad a diabetic, it is disheartening to see and hear that reps are selling this product with out the proper medical education. In my research I came across a clinical study that Bitter Orange which is an ingredient in Xyngular, can cause diabetic complications. That is some scary stuff! I know that reps are going to come back at me with disapproval and that studies have been done to show no potential harm would present itself, I say again do your research because the rep that is trying to sell to you is not a medical professional and should not be giving out advise when they are not educated and do not have all the facts.