Hello, folks. I haven’t seen my friend for a long time and I tried to call him yesterday, but his mother answered me. She told me that he was diagnosed with Klerambo syndrome. She didn’t give me any details and I haven’t got the clue what it is. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me this.

Hi, there. The full name of this condition is Kandinsky-Clerambault syndrome. This is a confusing mental state. A person believes that his/her minds are controlled by someone else or some external force. There are several forms. Pure Clerambault syndrome can be somehow different. For instance, a woman believes that a man is in love with her although this man has never shown any sign of this. This man usually belongs to higher classes. I hope this helps you. Good luck! Bye!

Hello there,

First of all I am so sorry that you have found out that your good friend has been diagnosed with Klerambo syndrome. As killian has already given some basic information there is no need in repeating his words. So you probably don’t know if your friend has been hospitalized or not but if his condition is quite severe than he probably is. Also medications can be helpful in his case but as far as I know this condition isn’t curable.

Maybe it would be best to contact his mother again and get some additional information about your friend like where is he now and how serious his condition is.

You can try to be his support in all this.