I just started training kickboxing, but it seems that martial arts are not something I am talented for. In my second training class, I have hurt my fist, I did not hit well, so now I feel great pain in the joint. I thought that it would pass in a couple of days, but that did not happen. My friends from training say that pain I am feeling is Pinched Nerve Pain and that I should see a doctor. Should I listen to them?

Well, if you have listened to them before, you probably would not have any problems with your hand. So, listen to them now and go see a doctor. There is a possibility that you have pinched your radial nerve, thus the pain. If this is the case, you must take care of it and do it fast because it might get really complicated. The worst outcome would be lessened hand use ability. I do not won’t to frighten you, but please let a doctor examine your hand.