Is it normal for your breasts to lactate even after 2 years of giving birth? what does it mean? im not on birth control or anything. but im a little nervouse.

Yes it can be, if it is very little if you are dripping or having noticeable amounts you should speak to your doctor as that would indicate a hormone inbalance.

i am also experiencing that kind of situation my daughter is already 1 yr old and 8 months im using injectable contraceptives, but stll im quite nervous that im pregnant.

Have had three babies and breast fed them over an extended period - maybe it sounds weird? about + 20 months. In the first case I had to stop because we were having physical relations and I was possibly pregnant once again. I encouraged my first baby to bf while the second one arrived - repeated the same process with third baby - although the first one suckled once a day - so, it is perfectly if you lactate over 2 years - no harm if this is socially acceptable in your culture