I went to the doctors because i was lactating took a test and wasn't pregnant all my blood work was normal I didn't have a tumor in my pututitary glan my thyroid was perfect and my prolactin levels were perfect. the doctor thinks it's from too much arousal which i agree cause I do have a lot of sex with my boyfriend. but we thought because i was lactating i couldn't get pregnant so he did his business inside without a condom but now we're not so sure cause it's not the same lactating so now we don't know if i'm pregnant or not. Can i still get pregnant with this little bit of lactating? :$

You can get pregnant while pregnant so yeah, lactating has nothing to do with birth control.

Well I can't get pregnant if i already am pregnant. but i'm not. so i can get pregnant even though i'm lactating?

sorry anyone can get pregnant while pregnant, that just facts of life. Yes you can get preggo while lactating, as I said you can get preggo while preggo so its common sense you can get preggo while nursing.

If you want I can get you proof of all this and resources for you! ;-)