Two weeks ago My 22 yr old daughter found out she was pregnant, a few days later she started to spot bled and had several clots, she went to er and everything was fine, she is still spotting and one mourning woke up and her p.j.s were soaked with a pinkish color and white, a few days latter she starting cramping very bad all over not located on no specific side this has been going on for 3 days now it is making her vomit with the cramps, she wont go to er due to they told her she was fine a few weeks ago, could someone please tell me whats happening to her because she will not listen to me, of course I told her to go to the hospital and she has no dr. or no insurance

Hi Julie,

Your daughter needs to see a doctor, preferably and ob/gyn ASAP.  With the severe cramping and bleeding it could indicate a miscarriage. 

I'm somewhat concerned about a possible ectopic pregnancy with the severity of the cramping you describe.

Good luck.