I have sister who is 19 years old and she suffers of terrible problem. She has boils cysts on her face almost a year. I wonder what this could be, and are there out more people with the same problem? I don’t know if there is any way I could help her. Our parents don’t think she needs a doctor, they keep telling her it will pass, but I can’t stand looking her any more suffering this way.

Off course she is not alone with this problem of boils and cysts. I suffer from face boils for a few years now and I can’t get rid of them. I was trying to find any solution; even I have been to the doctor. He has giving me pills which work to a degree. It’s just when blood starts to come out of them it’s really terrible. You can suggest your sister to try hot compresses on the cysts and boils. She might also add salt water to it and then dab away on the boil. Tell her to do that several times a day and also she could try cold compresses to take away the redness that is caused with these boil cysts. I am also trying to bath daily with antibiotic soap I am hoping this might help. I hope this will help her with boil cysts because dermatologist will not help her too much. Mine just keep telling me to get them removed every couple years.