I have 2 bumps on my inner thigh near my vagina right now they started out small but then they turned really big and i can pick at it and it feels like a ball inside like a huge pimple or something but there is no head to pop it. This is not the first time Ive gotten this and it is very painful. It is causing me a lot of stress and it seems like everytime I make a doctors appointment it just goes away like nothing was there but then pops back up again. Someone please help =(

Hi there! I can relate to your story especially with the part when they disappear when I want to see a doc. My problem was it the bump was in the groin and that it would grow so big, that I wouldn’t be able to walk for 2-3 days until it subsided. It was like a cyst, filled with fluid, very soft but impossible to drain it. When it would pop eventually, it would be filled with pus and blood.

Once I went to a gynecologist and they obviously had no idea what it was, they just told me to apply ice on it (which hurts like crazy) and prescribed some sort of a spray, which I have no idea what it wasn’t and I haven’t used it much. What I did was apply slices of tomato on the bump to take the temperature out, or slices of fresh cabbage. That seemed to help and take the pus out.

The 2nd time it started to grow, I went to a private gynecologist and she told me it was an infection, just like those we get on faces (pimples and zits) but that it hurt more because it was on a very sensitive place. She prescribed antibiotics and it went away two days after.

When I went to a dermatologist on another matter, I also asked her about this and she also told me it was probably an infection but that she couldn’t say anything because there wasn’t anything at the time. I asked if I will have to see a surgeon about it, she said no and it is probably treatable with antibiotics.

So, I just wanted to give you an advice not to see a gyno about the matter ( I went to a gyno because of the closeness of my genitals) but to see a dermatologist, they seem to know a lot more about the matter.

about those big pimples under your skin, i did a research and i found out that are cause by chemicals and sustenance that the body saves in our fat, those sustances come from drugs, alcohol, cigarrets or just remember that most things we use, eat or drink are chemicly treated. most of our reserves are in our fat but when we save the wrong sustenance or body rejects it and figths it. that creates that under skin ifection, creating the pimple. this is a non profecional research i'm a construction worker but having this problem made me become a researcher for this problem in the lack of information from doctors, even skin specialist, or the goverment... i took this personal and these are the results after asking hundreds of persons with the problem and dozens of doctors that have treated...take this advice, the easiest solution is surgery and stop comsuming the sustenance that's messing with you if you think you'd know, or maybe you did a long time ago... well thax?????

Okay, now to me this sounds like it could be 2 different things. I've had boils at times where they are very painful and can be EASILY diagnosed... However, I thought I had another boil but it was near the bottom of my vagina and almost in the inner lining but still external. It actually would pop as if it was an infection. It's not very common but the gland that is down there "the bartholem gland" if I'm not mistaken can get infected with a cyst, which is what happened to me. Mine, according to the doctor wasn't very swollen at all in comparison to what they have seen. I've heard they can get at large as golf balls, mine was the size of a pea & really only hurt during intercourse as if there was a pinching on my taint area is the only way I can think to describe it! So, if anyone else thinks they might have this same cenario, I would research the Bartholem Gland and see if it matches your symptoms.