I'm having a hard time figuring out what this is:

I was cleaning myself a few weeks ago, and I noticed a rather decent sized, for lack of a better word "squishy" mass posterior to my left testicle. I checked my right testicle to see if I had the same thing there, but I do not. I don't know what it is. As far as I can say, it isn't natural because I can't palpate it on my right testicle, only the left. I thought at first it may be an inguinal hernia? It is not a hard mass so I do not suspect it may be cancerous, it feels more like a bag of worms? I do not believe it to be the epididymis seeing as how it only affects the left side of my scrotum. I can see a difference when looking at my scrotum in the mirror, that the left side is malformed and obviously larger in comparison to my right. I've scheduled a PHA with my PCM in about a week, but does anyone have any idea what it may be to settle my nerves until then?

Thank you in advance.

To add a note, it is not painful unless I palpate it or directly think about it, as most medical conditions clearly are.

Well, I felt myself up again tonight to try to figure it out some more and did a lil research. I noticed along with the 'bag of worms' that there is a small pea-shaped, semi-solid mass in the middle. Just thought I'd add that information to anyone willing to help me out here.

I found that i have the same problem and i and planning on getting it checked out soon, do you recall what it was

Could it be a hydrocele? I have something similar behind my right testicle... a squishy mass behind and above the testicle, which makes the testicle bulge up and forward. I'm also due to get it checked, but it won't be for months.

I may have the same thing. Squishy big mass that u can push under ur pelvic bone and it gets small. Also my left testicle is much smaller than normal. The right is softball sized standing. Then laying down it goes in or I kinda roll it in when I press on bone above. Same thing? And if so. Do u know what? When I push on the bubble like mass u can hear kinda like a spongy bubbling. Hard to explain. Also when it gets really big I feel a harder mass connected but yet the same mass. But it is huge and harder than the squishy part. Also nervous and waiting for app. Any advice?