Hiya, Im only 16 and today I noticed I have a large (a bit bigger than a grape) lump inside my cervix...? I am very unsure about where and what it is... I think I need some more biology lessons!!! anyway... ive heard it may be cervical polyp or cyst but the thing is, it seems to be mobile. When i touch it, it seems to move away. I am extremely frightened and worried. The lump is not painful in any way... just extremely alarming. Please get back to me soon. x x

i found exactly the same thing and have been worried about it lately. What your describing sounds very similar to mine. but iwent ot the doctor and he said it was just a cyst and i should keep an eye on it. hope this helps. xx

Hello, i think ive found exactly the same. Is it quite far down and sticks out a bit? I am extremely worried about it, what did you do about yours, does it go away and should i see a doctor? I'm quite worried about getting it checked out aswell.
Thanks, x x x

im only 15.. and i feel a lump in my vagina too.. ive been reading forum to forum trying to figure out what it is. im not sexually active, still a virgin, i didn't just notice it, it's been there a long while. it doesn't hurt when i touch or put pressure on it. its in the back , it feels like, im just hoping it's my cervix.. it still gets me worried.. and im too scared and embarrassed to tell my mom or see a doctor for this.. help?!

Your cervix is all the way in at the very end. It feels like a tiny volcano top because it has a hole in it. My wife enjoys it if I play with it gently and I can even insert my finger into it a little ways, but it hurts if I push on it too hard or hit it hard with my penis during sex.

It sounds like that's what you have found so I don't think you need to worry.