my sister noticed a lump when wiping after going to bathroom it is very painfull and swollen. She is thinking it is cancer as we have history of cancer in our family what else could it be. Please help

Since you do have a history of cancer in your family, I would suggest that you both have regular check-ups with your gynecologist.
A lump inside vaginal cavity is probably just a cyst. There are many glands inside and sometimes they block, and the secretion they produce builds up under the skin forming a cyst. If it gets infected, it may cause a lot of pain and swelling, especially if it’s a bartholin’s cyst.
The only way to know for sure is have it checked and decide on the proper treatment with a doc if necessary.
The treatment may vary depending on the size, possible infection, pain, age, etc.
If it’s small and causes little discomfort, it could be left alone and watched over.
If it has become infected, it may need to be drained. A small cut is made in the cyst, fluid/puss is drained (it is probably dead bacteria inside), and stitches are placed. This procedure is done under general anesthesia and it includes a hospital stay for a day or two.

My girlfriend has a tender lump inside her vagina, quite far back. I'm worried and I'm wondering what it is. Is it serious?

Yeah, definitely have it checked out. I had a large cyst, and it had to be cut and drained, which relieved the pain instantly (although it wasn't required that I stay in the hospital, and I was not put under any anesthesic).

Hi
I really need to know what to do. I'm shy and dont really want to go to a doctor.
I often shave my vagina inside & outside. I noticed a while back hair that grows in. So I had little 'zits' which I pushed out and then tweezed the hair.
Now, I noticed that the zit became a little lump.
At the moment it is as large as my thumb nail and very very sore.

Please tell me what to do and what it could be.

HELP

my sis noticed a while a go that she had a cysit just inside her vangia lips so she popped it and some redish/brown puss came out but the lump is still there and there is a hole in it were the puss was, but now she has noticed that she has a few large lumps deep inside her vagina they are only painful during sex, but she as had a check an they just feel like quite tuff skin.

Before this she had 2 misscarriges, is this the course od the misscarriges?

please if you could tell us wot it could be?