my husband and I trying to get pregnant for 2 years now, we call it trying because we dont used BC for 2 years. My period usually come every 36 days. my first day of last period was Sep. 22 and until now no period yet its Nov. 5. Last October 31 I feel this very painful cramp on my lower abdomen and lower back for 2 hours and went away, i felt strange because i dont have any cramping ever before. 2 days after that cramping i have this pinkish (sort of lavander color discharge) once in one day its not alot only when i wipe my self and today its becoming brownish same thing only if i wipe my self after i pee. I took pregnancy test last Nov. 2 and its negative, but my nipples are sensitive and feel tired.
Does anyone have the same experience as mine? please reply.

im having the same exact problems and we had everything with our cycles were exactly the same.Its nov 7th and i just got some light pinkish stuff after i wiped but now theres nothing there and Ive been peeing all the time (4 times in the last 2 hours) and i havnt hardly drank that much of anything but milk and I have no uti's or bladder infections ,im tired,grouchy,i cry over nothing ,im bloated to the max,my nipples r senative when touched or rubbed ,i get a few aches here and there but nothing to bad,my tits are like hugly swollen too! Also ive been queezy alot the last week but never puked,sound like preg. to u ??I took 3 tests but maybe it was to soon cuz they were neg. thinkn bout gettin ablood test done here in 2 days what cha think?Does this overall sound like i could be cuz i hope so!!!! :-D oh yea also i got discharge for one whole day that was like a water balloon popped in my panties even looked like water... whats going on really??