I had my last period the last week of October, and lost my virginity a few days after my period ended. I have had sex once since i lost my virginiity and before my next period started. A condom was used both times. But now my period is a week and a half late and I'm very weak and fatigued. I have a fever and abdominal cramping. Is there anyway I could be pregnant?

If you have sex, there is always a chance you could be pregnant. Could your cramping and fatigue be a sign of PMS? Or maybe, do your symptoms seem more like you are sick? If you are sick, many things including illness, stress, and worrying about your period can cause you to be late. Take a home pregnancy test to be sure, tell us how it goes.

The first time I had sex I worried over becoming pregnant. I had cramps and I just drove myself crazy. If you used a condom properly, you should be okay. Granted, there are always exceptions. However, I would wait it out and try not to worry. Perhaps do something relaxing? If you are still worried, take a home pregnancy test when you're able.