Hello! I was diagnosed of severe cervical dysplasia a month ago. I was advised to do a cryotherapy in order to reserve dysplasia which I did but I’d like to hear of some other treatment in reversing dysplasia. Thanks.

I’ll tell you what I did and am still doing it. It helped me for sure for my severe dysplasia reverted and I was diagnosed 6 years ago. I followed up my gynecologist’s advice to change my nutrition. I had and actually I still have at least 5 meals consisting of fruit and vegetables but in addition of specific multivitamin complex that includes intake of vitamin B, A and C and beta-carotene, and I also take antioxidants and 400mcg of folic acid. Try it out for the researches shows that folic acid play essential role in cells division. I don’t know for you but I take oral contraceptives and some studies says that their usage may cause cervical dysplasia for they speeds up cell division rate so it’s one more reason for me to take a folic acid on daily bases. And I’ve heard also that recently lycopene started to be considered a nutrient that may reverse cervical dysplasia or reduce risk of cervical cancer. I haven’ tried it yet but for sure will talk it over with my gynecologist.