Yesterday i was driving back home from a job interview and as i was driving i started to feel a a mild pain on my right testicle, the pain after you get about 20-30 min after being hit in the groin, as the day went on the pain was still there, later at night i decided to feel around to see where the pain was coming from and i believe the pain hurts more or starts at the top nerve/ vein of my right testicle. My right testicle also looks a bit bigger like if its swollen and also dosnt hang as low as my left one. I have no trouble peeing. The pain isnt unbearable its just really annoying and feels like if there is pressure and its worse when sitting down. Something i should mention is that 3 days before the pain started(sunday) i did a lower back workout similiar to deadlifts but with light dumbells each dumbell weighting about 23-25 pounds and also did them with an EZ bar weighting about 55 pounds , like i mentioned the exercise was similar to deadlifts but different, lift with legs then after the weight is lifted i did a crunch like movement targeting my lower back with my legs slightly bent. Then ofcourse the next day my lower back started to be get sore since i havent done a lower back workout in a pretty long time, 2nd day after my lower back was really sore that it was difficult to bend down to pick things up that day at night my hamstrings started to get a little sore, 3rd day(wednesday) i woke up early (4:30 am)to go to a job interview and my hamstrings were really sore that it was difficult to walk so i had to walk slightly with my knees bent and by that day my lower back wasnt really much sore anymore just a little, then as i was driving home (around 9am)was when i started feeling slight pressure on my right testicle and today being thursday i still feel it. Once in a while not often i feel slight discompfort on my left one but not exactly like the right testicle just a little discompfort but maybe thats cause the right one puts pressure on the left. I told my dad about it today and he thinks its just a knot on one of my nerves from the workout i did, he said that the discompfort of my lower back sorness is moving downwards, today my lower back isnt sore anymore but my hamstrings still are. Can somebody please tell me their opinion on what it could be? Could it be a hernia? Its just a little weird to me that the pain started 3 days after the workout and not during the workout if it was a hernia but im not sure. Thankyou

This sounds stupid but seriously check out tight pants and testicle problems.
This is what I'm dealing with right now. Now that my issue is full-fledged most of my clothes further this issue.
A tight waist line can aide in testicular pain, inguinal pain, lateral and medial thigh pain.
Light exercise and very loose fitting pants plus testicular support should help you out.

The same feeling I have but with an electric shock on right ball, I did a heavy deadlift last week and feeling it since then