Hi um a mother of 8months I had her with operation on my stomach I jst found out that um weeks pregnant I wanna do abortion as I cannot afford to have another bby help me out.

Do you want an abortion because you can not afford another child? Or do you fear a health risk to you since you had your first baby by C-section operation?

I am not sure where you are or if you have family support, but I strongly encourage you NOT to have an abortion. There are other alternatives. There are many families out there that can not have children and would love to be blessed with a child. You can consider adoption.

Two of my very close girlfriends had an abortion years ago and to this day greatly regret it. A cousin of my had an abortion because she was a teenager and afraid she regrets it greatly as she is in her 30's and has no children. She wants children so bad.

I also know a couple women my SISTER included who greatly considered abortion. But with encouragement and prayer she had her baby and does NOT regret one day of his life.

Please watch this link
http://www.alphaprc.org/

I dont know where you are feel free to email me: _[removed]_

God bless you! In the future prevention is the best thing so you do not find yourself in this position again.

I am not sure if my last reply went through or not so I will try and post again.

Are you fearful of health risk because you had a c-section operation with your first baby? Or just that you cant afford another child?

There are other alternatives. There are families out there that would love to be blessed with a child. You could choose adoption.

Two of my very good friends had an abortion years ago and to this day regret it so much! My cousin had an abortion when she was a teenager and now she is 30 years old and wishes she had children. It is against our very nature as mothers to destroy a life we help create. The emotions that come from this can be very bad and devastating.

I also know women who seriously considered abortion but with encouragement and prayer kept their baby. My sister is one of them. She does not regret a single day of her sons life.

Please watch this link. You can type it into your search bar at the top or you can copy and paste it.
http://www.alphaprc.org/

I dont know where you are but feel free to email me
_[removed]_

My husband I are cursed with infertility issues, but we're blessed with a miracle son, who is now 5 years old. We have are son praying to god every night for a sibling that he probably never get. If it is hard for you to make decision about this, and is hard financially, there are many options. There are women and men who feel just as helpless as you do, but in a different way. So many would be willing to help you!! You would even have option to change your mind come the birth of the baby. Those babies are meant to happen even if not suitable for some lifestyles. I believe they were meant for coupled like us who desire to nurture and love them, just like us! Please consider! And if you want to reach out to us on our adventure to adopt somehow, you can email me at _[removed]_

adoption is definitely an option it is BEST to go through a well known agency. I am sure it is no cost to you.

Quote:

You can give your child an opportunity at life. You can give your baby the opportunity of getting a loving family, security and a good future. You can also chose the family you want for your baby and if you want to keep contact.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

I think it is terrific that you have the intelligence to actually think if you can physically raise a child. Thanks you for being responsible and considering abortion. I hope you either get the financing you need, or go ahead and have that abortion.

wish you would think about giving you baby to someone that cant have one like me