I was diagnosed with Myasthenia gravis in 2003. I was referred to a neurologist for an unrelated medical condition. I had droopy eye and intermittent swallowing difficulties, chewing was also difficult. I was dropping things, and my arms were weak. I knew right away something was wrong, but first EMG I had and antibodies tests were negative. It took almost six months to set diagnose. I am on medication treatment but I can’t continue living like this. I don’t know what to do.

My cousin suffers from Myasthenia gravis for almost six years now. She has difficulties with speech, chewing, swallowing and breathing. We all are worried about her and we all tried to help her. IO can’t imagine how difficult living with this condition is. She became angry, stopped paid attention, she looks exhausted. We sent her in support group. And surprisingly she wants to go there. I think that is called MDAC. Maybe you should try with their or some other similar program.