For seven months my tonsils have been swollen. It all started after an act I should not mention on here. My tonsils and glands became swollen and I had lots of pain. Doctors said it was strep throat and prescribed me anti-biotics for it. The pain soon went away, but now after seven months my tonsils are still swollen! There is absolutely no pain therefor I refuse to have them removed as an adult are there any long term anti biotic prescriptions or natural remedies that helped anyone here bring the swelling of their tonsils down?

i have exactly the same situation going on .. but its been 1.5 months... pain at first...then antibiotics...then no pain...but still swelling... Please tell me if u found out wat it is....im worried
oh...and another thing we have in common is the incident we cannot mention here :-(
my sore throat started a day after the "incident"

creepy same thing happened to me as well after an "incident" im presuming were all guys? been swollen for the last few days, got so painful to swallow or even breath, its only been the last couple weekends and it gets really inflamed if i drink and go to sleep a little drunk =/ its not pleasant, i haven't been to my doctor yet but its the swelling i want to get rid of, its making it hard to talk and im on the phones 24/7 at work ><

Antibiotics just kill infection, it doesn't help go away swelling. If possible seek Homeopathic Treatment. Which would be long term, but very helpful in swelling.

Man..looks like we all have the same story !
believe it or not ..the doctor didn't believe that the "incident" we all had can cause this ..he said it is not in the medical literature ! I don't believe him after all ..I still think that incident is the reason.

Yeah same deal here. Except said "incident" is always with my wife and wondering if it has to do with the bacteria ladies have going on down there. Anyways, curious to find out what others find to help with this. Wanting to get it licked (haha) pretty soon here. Gargling with saltwater or mixture of 1/2 water 1/2 peroxide has helped in the past

I have the same thing going on and I am a straight female. I did the most common oral activity and then had a horrible sore throat, finally after 3 weeks the pain went away. still comes back if irritated by allergies or drinking.

I'm worried I have oral cancer induced by HPV. I read up on the CDC website, but there aren't any tests.

Did you guys end up finding something that helped or did your doctors tell you anything?