Hello, guys. I have more than 100 kilograms and I am not a tall person. I must lose them somehow. I don’t want to play games anymore, but to lose dramatic weight. I was hoping to find some suggestions here. I would appreciate if someone could recommend me how to accomplish this goal of mine.

Hi, there. Don’t starve! That is my sincere suggestion. Losing dramatic weight may have bad results for your health. Instead of that, lose kilos moderately. You can try a diet with grape juice. I have even read somewhere that it helped a person to cure her stomach cancer. I am not sure how accurate this is. Why don’t you consult a healthcare professional? He can make a special diet for you. Find a nutritionist and consult him?

Hello. I understand what you are saying to me, but I need to lose this weight. I was thinking of visiting a nutritionist, but he will not allow me to lose weight the way I would like. Maybe you are right. I should start with moderate losing of kilos. I will see how the things will go.