i am 28 years old. my height is 158 cm. my weight is 52 kg. i have excess cellulite in my legs and buttocks. it is a problem in my family. my mother and sisters also have it with various degree. i want to know an non invasive solution like diet and exercises i can do at home to get rid of this cellulite. i already practice some exercises at home but i am afraid of increasing cellulite like my mother. i have fair fitness.
please answer me as soon as possible.
thank you for ypour kind,
Regards,
Nelly

Hi! Walking, jogging and swimming are the best cellulite exercises if you ask me. I've noticed that I have less cellulite in last couple of months, and the secret is:"I'm fast walking to my workplace and back every day" :-D It takes 2x45minutes every day. It is maybe a lot of time spent, but I don't like going to the gym, I'm too lazy, so this was the perfect solution for me. Hiking is even better, but I can't go hiking during the winter time, but in a month I'll be out there :-D