Hi, I'm Michelle, I'm 17, I'm 5ft and weight about 155 pounds. How do I lose 40 pounds in 3 months? I don't care if its healthy or not. I just want to lose weight so I can be happy again an not be as depressed and suicidal all the time. I used to be skinny, but I have developed a few medical issues, and also spent a whole school semester in the ER, because of this I let my self go big time. I would really like to be 110 so I can feel confident again. Any helpful suggestions?

If you do not care about your health, then this is not good. You should take care of everything there are many ways to get rid of extra weight while staying healthy. You should contact a good trainer to help you with this as it is highly impossible by yourself.

I have some suggestions which work well for weight loss in quick time.
• Stress adds cortisol to the metabolic system, which in turn produces more fat in the body. So de-stress your body, which helps in increasing the metabolic rate.
• Do some yoga, meditation.
• Maintain healthy relationship with your friends and parents.
• Avoid your intake of processed foods.
• Take foods with lean proteins (fish, chicken, ground turkey, protein powder), healthy fats (extra virgin olive oil, nuts), and carbs with a low glycemic value.
• Drink 12-16 glasses of water in a day.
Follow these tips in order to reach your weight loss goal.