What is the top way to look like you have make up on, without having makeup on?

Get Glowing Skin Without Makeup!

“Your skin reflects your overall health,” says Dr. Hirsch. “If you are healthy, your skin will usually look healthy too.” So take the advice you give your kids: Eat your fruits and veggies, get enough sleep and drink enough water -- it hydrates from the inside and flushes out toxins, leading to natural glowing skin. It’s also smart to cut back on sugar and saturated fats like those found in red meat, butter and cheese. Instead, load up on anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids -- healthy unsaturated fats found in salmon, avocados and almonds. Dr. Hirsch’s eating advice: “If it’s good for your heart, it’s likely good for your skin too.

In addition, better take vitamins like Biotin - This product supplements the daily diet by providing the nutrients necessary for cell growth, fatty acid production and improved metabolic reactions. It's also recognized for promoting blood sugar stability and an important component of nutritional health. When it used daily, it maintaining healthy blood sugar and has been linked to cosmetic benefits specially as reducing hair loss and repairing brittle nails and can boost your body metabolism. A good metabolism is one of the primary key for weight loss because a body with proper metabolic rate will easily help your body burn more fats and carbohydrates.

I tinted my eyelashes black, and this makes such a difference! It only takes a minute and lasts for at least two weeks! it looks like I have naturally dark lashes, even though they aren't longer like with mascara, they stand out, and I don't have to worry about bottom lash mascara running down my face! Also self tanner makes you look better!