I am a semi-professional boxer fighting in competitions sometimes, and I had been doing really well until recently. Then, I lost a few fights and now I have developed a fear of fighting. I have convinced myself that I will lose again, if I get back in the ring. I know that this is the wrong mind-set for boxing, and that even thinking I will lose is setting the scene for me to actually lose. I am hoping for any ideas at all from people on this forum on how to overcome this fear of fighting.

That sounds tough! Mind you, it is not really a fear of fighting you suffer from, but a fear of losing. Perhaps this sounds to new age-y for a tough boxer like yourself, but try saying affirmations for yourself before your next match. "I will beat my opponent", "I will win this match" and "I am a great boxer" should be some good ones. Shy away from anything involving negative language - don't tell yourself "I will not lose". Just positive affirmations, and really visualise them while you are saying them.