I am a 13 year old and I want to lose 30 pounds in a month because im tired of people saying tnings behind my back about my weight. Please help me? I also havent started my period. Some people say that when you start you period you lose weight instintly. I really need help

People have things to say about us, irrespective of whether we are fat or thin. Don't let that bother you. And don't have a target like that because at your age any drastic weight loss can have other side effects. Are you involved in any sport? Do you eat stuff like burgers and other such stuff? What are your eating habits? Eat healthy food and involve yourself in some activity that you love to do. That will boost your confidence and then you wont have the time to think about what people talk behind the back.

Thank you but do you know any wai i can use 60 pounds in 40 months because that would help

You could Lose more then that In 40 Months. Start running , or try boxing? Or just do sittups nd cutt back on what u eat

That is not healthy at 13, or any age! If u just starve, u will become very ill! U need to maybe take up a hobblie, swimmin is great exercise! And maybe ditch the fizzy drinks and sweets, remember loads of water! Dont b too hard on urself, ur only a kid!, im sure u are beautiful the way u are xx

I would like to add one more point here. You drink lots and lots of water as mentioned in the thread earlier but keep in mind that you do not have it half an hour before or after meals or exercise. This makes a lot of difference, believe me, it helps a lot.

I'm 12, I'm 5'5... and I"m 196. i don't even look like it. at all. i look about 150. but I'm losing weight very fast! in fact i lost 7 pounds in a week last week. i just cut my calories and counted them. i eat about 1100 or 1000 calories a day. i go to the gym an hour a day; 30 mins on the elliptical, and 30 mins on the bike. and i eat healthy... like fruits vegies... i don't really eat bread... and i drink a lot of water. and my weight has just been shooting down... if i can do it then you can. :)