I always put on weight over the holiday period. It happened again this year, as it does every year. I lost some weight already, and when I finally got the courage to stand on the scales and weight myself, I discovered I still have 5 pounds to go. What do you think is the best way of losing these last 5 pounds?

Wow, just how much did you put on during the holiday period, if you are talking about the "last 5 pounds"? Whatever the case, I suggest some exercise to keep you fit and healthy, and keep the weight off. Looking good is not all in the diet, and I am a firm believer that exercise is part of any healthy person's routine!

If overeating is just something that you do over the winter months, and than stop doing when the new year starts, then the weight will gradually disappear over the months, won't it? If you just want to speed things up a little, a quick cleansing diet or juice fast might help you along.