hi there i am towards the end of my second week on the atkins diet.
i have lost my apetite and have great energy levels.
i am in ketosis (strips turn dark pink).
have plenty of water and vitamins.
regular excercise and only 1.5 stones to loose
feel very energetic and full of life.
BUT NO WEIGHTLOSS
is it possible to be in ketosis with all the signs of ketosis but not loose weight or inches?
i am slightly concerned that this diet may not be right for me but would like to continue because i feel so full of life, but could i put on weight?
is it possible to put on weight while in ketosis?

stick with it!! the diet is brilliant. i also found that the weight loss was slow at first- i only lost 8 lbs after 6wks...more importantly though, you tone up so so much. i lost 35lbs altogether on the diet. i have since started a pretty intense exercise programme. with all the protein in the diet, muscle builds up very quickly, so the scales say i have regained 14lbs but my clothes still fit!!?! i wouldn't get too hung up by what the scales say, it's how you look, and even more importantly, how you feel, that matters.

I started low carb 2 weeks ago and lost 5 pounds within a week, but I am doing the exact same thing this week but have gained 2.5 pounds back. I am drinking enough water, exercising, eating right, but what's wrong?

Same here and its driving me mad! I'm busting out cooking doing everything I should. Counting carbs fats proteins etc..lost weight first week now gaining!!! SMH Any suggestions to keep me focused as I'm about to throw in the towel.on this keto diet!!!