If you have lost something in the region of 5 lbs and you have succeeded in doing it quickly, then how did you do it? I really want to go shopping and buy some smart new clothes, but I do have 5 lbs to lose and want to do that before I go shopping, so that I can have the new clothes as a reward for my weight loss! I am thinking I should be able to get rid of these 5 lbs in a week or two. But how?

i lost around 13 pounds in a week and a half just off of exercising, and eating pretty healthyy, i stopped after a while, i dont know why, i was doing pretty good.. :-( oh well, my new years resolution is to lose around 30 pounds (im overweight so i gotta lose a lottt LOL) in close to 4 months ! :b anyway, good luck with losing those 5 pounds, and your shopping! ;D

most important thing when u start ur diet and exercise is not to give up even if after 2 or 3 months ur weight the same sometimes after 3 or 4 months ur weight will go down at once but the key is nevr quit