hi i am only 12 years old and i am 198 pounds i am really upset with my body and my docter says i might be obease plz help i cant stand people when they make fun of me like i am a 7 grader and a 6 garder just made fun if my weight i get really upset then i want to hide my body plz h

i would like to start off with the fact that im 13 and that i know how you feel. Just because you're 12 doesnt mean you're too young to do anything about your body. If you dont like the way you feel about your body, Than its your choice to change it. when you get up, Do 5 sits up in the morning and 5 before you go to bed then gradually keep doing more. I understand you want to change the way you look, but your still to young, just like me to do something intensive and jurastically change the way you look. It wouldnt be look for your health. I would say to cut down on the amount of junk food, when your parents ask i foyu want icecream, say no thankyou. Or im full. You should be eating all 3 meals. and try to substitute the junk food with fruits and veggies. drink a glass of water before and after every meal and see if you get any results. this will take a little while so dont expect to lose weight in the first week. You need to get used to doing situps and then you will have to do about 200 a day to get results. If you want to reduce any amount you have to start small or you will be average wieght and un healthy. and your goal should be to be healthy. as long as your healthy. it doesnt matter what size you are. because were all beautiful and created differently. Good luck and i hope i answered your question

No need to sad just because of your weigh. it can be reduce if you want you just have to consider two main things  diet and exercise. Avoid the outside and oily food. Eat more green vegetables salad rather than this. If you are 12 then do more cycling by this your calories will burn more. This will really help you just try this once.