I am sure other folks who have dieted in the past know what I am talking about when I say that the last 10 pounds are even more difficult to lose than all that weight that I already lost before. I am convinced that all my remaining excess weight is situated on my belly and buttocks, LOL! What is the best way to lose those last 10 pounds?

Perhaps you could start off by telling us how much you already lost and how? And how did it take you to lose that weight? If it was just through diets that you lost most of your weight, than I strongly advice you to start exercising now. You will almost certainly be able to rid yourself of those 10 pounds, and your body will look much more toned as well!

There are many exercises and weight loss tablets are available in the market. I agree with you that the losing last 10 pounds is very difficult task and it also take some time. One thing you need to do at this time you need to fixed your diet and exercise schedule for the complete month and follow these things continuously. I hope at the end of the month you'll definitely lose your weight.