Hi, I’ve been on a diet for a long time because I wanted to lose fat before I start building mass. However, it seams that this diet only caused losing muscles. How is this possible? Was I doing something wrong?

Hi, it often happens that a diet results with losing muscles, especially if you didn’t eat enough protein. If you want to safe your muscles, you mustn’t cut the protein intake. You probably heard that bodybuilders often take protein powders and shakes, and that they eat lots of chicken and cereals. Why do you think is that? If you take enough protein and if you exercise enough, you will be losing fat instead of muscles. Once when you finish with that diet and when you start building mass, it will be important to continue with a healthy nutrition, appropriate for a bodybuilder. There are many recipes for healthy protein shakes that will help you boost muscles if you work with weights. Those shakes are often made of fat free cheese, natural peanut butter, soy milk and other similar foods.