Good day, I started to follow Slim Fast a few days ago, I made some meals which recipes I found on this site, and I must say that I like it, I mean it is not like an ordinary recipes, but I think that I will be able to get used on it. 

I found these Slim Fast shakes very, very interesting, so I was wondering do you have any homemade Slim Fast shakes willing to share with me? Please, post your recipes, give me some of them that I am going to like for sure :)

Some nice fruit, non - fat cheese, something :)  Thank you!

Hello, well, this is one of the most popular diet program at the moment :) And, yes you can find a lot of amazing recipes almost everywhere. I will share one with you, because I can't remember any other at the moment. OK, you need 1 -3 box of instant pudding mix, 1/2 cup of sugar substitute, not sugar,1/2 scoops of  protein powder, 6 cups of instant dry milk powder and 1 and a half teaspoons of vanilla or chocolate powder, I don't know which one you like.  Easy to make, combine all and bleed well.  Tell me do you like it. Enjoy! 

Good day,

OK, I am really happy because I can share with you one of my favorite shake :) I found this one on their official website, where you can find a lot of different recipes as well :)

Chocolate mint slushy is my favorite shake :)

You will need: one scoop of slim fast rich chocolate royal shake mix, one cup of ice cubes, about 8 cubes, one cup of fat – free milk and 8 to 10 fresh mint leaves.

Put all this in your blender and blend it until it is smooth enough.

If you don’t like mint in your shake, you can always put less mint leaves.

What do you think about it?

Bye! 

Hey there,

Well, I think that you should definitely try chocolate Cherie cheesecake smoothie. I mean, who does not love Cherie and cheesecake? And chocolate, of course? :)

OK girl, go for it and make it, because you will enjoy it as much as your family.

You need one scoop of slim fast creamy milk chocolate shake mix (you can buy this one, they are not expensive at all, I know, because I do buy them every day, just different flavors), one cup of fat free milk, one spoon of fat – free cream cheese, half cup of frozen cherries and above 5 – 6 ice cubes.

Blend it and enjoy! 

Hey there,

Now, I really have recipes for the next four days :)

Thank you. Well, tomorrow in the morning I am going to make this chocolate cherry cheesecake shake, just I need to go to the market to buy some things.

I must say I don’t like mint, so I think that I will skip this one, but thank you for your recipe. But, when I think about it, I think that chocolate and mint can’t be wrong combination, but with less mint :)

Maybe I will try this one day, I am not sure.

For now, this with chocolate, cherry and cheesecake is on the top of my list.

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Well, I know a lot of girls who does not like mint :) That is OK, but I think that you should try this shake, because I am sure that you are going to like it :)

You can always put a less mint leaves than I do :)

You can try smoothie, it is not exactly the shake, but it is almost the same, if you ask me.

So, try this peanut butter chocolate banana smoothie, and you need half of small banana, one cup of fat – free milk, about 5 – 6 ice cubes, and teaspoons of creamy peanut butter :) I hope that you like peanut butter, right? :)

Procedure is the same, just blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.

Do you like it? 

Good day,

Once again, thank you so much for this one, I am going to try it, even if I am not that big fun of peanut butter as well :) LOL. I can’t help it, there are some things that I really can’t eat, I just don’t like them. But, I will try it, maybe this tastes just goes away after a while, I don’t know :) Anyway, it sounds tasty, I will see if that is correct.

I made those one, with cherries today and I am thrilled. It is so delicious and after just one glass of it, I felt full :)