I started body building almost 3 months ago. The effects are already showing, which makes me very pleased. Anyway, I have a problem with little extra fat, that it seems, I can't loose. I need some good diet for building muscles and losing fat. Can you help me out? I have no problem wit exercising, but these few kilos are really annoying.

It is actually, quite simple. You have to lower your food based on carbohydrates, and eat more protein based food. You have to know that to start burning fat, you got to use some small amount of carbohydrates, so eat fruit (no juices, they have a lot of so called bad calories). As for proteins, eat fish and chicken meat (white part of it). This is not a weight loss diet, since you'll be enlarging your muscle mass, which is heavier than fat mass, but fat will most surely vanish from your body.