I am 13 years old and my name is Allison Coon and I currently weigh around 200 pounds and I would love to weigh 102. About 2 months ago I found out that I have polysystic ovarian syndrome a syndrome where my body can't produce eggs on its own. I have a hard time losing weight because my parents don't really give me any support and it's hard for me to do it on my own. So I politley ask you if you could please help me to reach this weight goal.

Thank You

Hi Allison! The good thing about being overweight at 13 is that you have
plenty of time to get it off and keep it off. I suggest setting 10 pound goals to start. (This will keep you from getting overwhelmed with the bigger goal.) Maybe your parents could help by rewarding you for achieving each ten pound goal. Now the plan, don't get caught up in counting calories for now, to keep it simple try to give your body protein, carbs, and fat #5 times per day. (small meals or snacks) Stick with lean proteins such as turkey breast, chicken, fish, reduced fat peanut butter, eggs, 1% or 2% milk, nuts, reduced fat cheese. There are alot of yummy cheese sticks out there that make great portable snack. Limit your beef intake to once or twice a week. Choose carbs from foods that high in complex carbs not from sugar, bread, pasta or potatos. Use reduced fat pitas or bread for sandwiches. Ask your parents to switch to reduced fat foods. (Mayo. PB,cream cheese, sourcream; lowfat foods taste better and have less sodium then non-fat foods. If you add exercise(cardio) even 30 minutes 4/5 times per week combined with the diet you will burn even faster. Don't starve yourself, you must eat to burn, watch your portions, eat slowly, drink water with each meal to help fill your stomach. Water metabolizes stored body fat and is essential for weight loss. Lastly please understand that not all females could or should weigh 100 pounds. Make sure your goal is obtainable. You didn't mention how tall you are so refer to your doctor for that number. Good luck Allison! You can do it.

There are some healthy ways to lose weight. Example: Mixing 2-3 TBSP of ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR with MOTHER, before meals, along with ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL, before meals as well. Ive heard some people comment on how coconut oil is bad for you, but thats not the case. If you need better proof just google it. The horror stories about coconut oil are SYNTHETIC or chemically altered coconut oil, which are bad. But ORGANIC coconut oil has the "good fats" the a person is supposed to be taking in. Also try drinking Yerba Mate tea, its a green tea. In about 30 days of doing this you will have had lost weight, and on the plus side, you'll be in better health. Apple cider vinegar and coconut oil have other benefits besides weight loss. Just do some research on the web. Hope this helps

You should start with the usual food you're eating. If love sweets and soda, you should slow it down. I say slow it down because going cold turkey will only give you the reason to binge on them. And start controlling the portions of your meals. And do regular exercise or walk for 30minutes everyday. Good luck Allison! I hope you'll reach your target weight;)

Your weight is too high as compared to your age. I suggest you some tips which are helpful to you for reducing your weight.
Use high quantity of the water
Use fruits and vegetables