I just lost my husband only this October 6, 2010. He died due to cardiac arrest, he's just 37 years old and I am 36 years old, as the days moved I cry almost everyday and I missed him so much, his company, our conversations, he's being a very good, responsible and caring father to our two children ( aged 6 -boy & 4 years old-girl) because he is a hands on father, he stays at the house attending to the children, thier schooling and to our backyard piggery, so almost all corners of our house, I visualize that he is there doing the usual things that he do everyday. I felt so much pain in my heart everyday, because if I am in the house I do the things that he used to do before, so it is very hard for me I think to overcome this feeling and I am worried of my health because I have my work and my two children to live on. Aside from what I have read on your article, is there any other things that you may suggests me to do so to in order for me accept and especially I have this two little children ( please give emphasis on handling the chidlren)...

Thank you and more power, I am looking forward on your reply...

Sincerely yours,

echie
general santos city, philippines

I just lost my mom at 82 last week, after a long illness...trying to be w/ my dad as much as I can in an empty house...going there again to visit, after younger brother leaving..Im goona try a couple overnight visits as well this week

Do you have any other close family members to visit you?..you will have a lot of triggers around te house...maybe a relative that would even take you in along w/ children, just to get out of the house for a few days...

My condolences..its been only a week for me....just had services yesterday, so I feel the need to move on...yet feel so empty too:(

Tim