hi my names Jennah and im only 19. i've been having constant lower left abdominal pain. i went to the er in august at St. Annes hospital and they performed and ultra sound and a vaginal ultrasound told me the pain was caused from a cyst about the size of a golf ball on my already oversized ovary. they gave me pain medication for it and birth control but the pain continued. I didn't have insurance and the pain wasn't getting any better. it actually felt like it was getting worse with some things i did like sex. i went to another ER Newport hospital and they told me they weren't going to perform an ultrasound and to come back in october, gave me more medication and sent me on my way. October came around and i finally got insurance so i went back to Newport hospital with the same reaccuring symptoms. nothign changed. they performed a vaginal and regular ultrasound. the doctor came in and told me nothing was wrong and that everything looked fine. i was baffled. He told me there was no sign of a cyst or that one collapsed. I was scared because then i had some hope it was the cyst but now we have no idea. I went to women and infants hopsital ER later that day and they also performed a vaginal ultrasound and found that I have PCOD (Poly Cyst Ovarian Disease), Endrometriosis(scar tissue with crystal like balls attached), and a collapsed cyst. However they told me that my pain couldn't possibly be from what they concluded I have. So now I feel lost. I don't know whats wrong with me and I would like a 3rd opinion. If anyone might know, experienced, know some one who is experiancing, or went through this please reply to my post. I'm scared and in pain and the doctors feel i should wait out this process and take it month by month, however they don't understand the pain thats causing my to change my position every 10 minutes or that keeps me awake at night, or that causes continuous discomfort in my lower abdoman and makes me irritable. this pain is ruining my life. i can't sleep most of the time. pain killers don't seem to be helping much. I don't know what to do. please help me.

Well it seems you need a specailist to take a good look. I recommend you keep going to the doctor as much as possiable untill someone gives you the answer you are seeking. Also does the left pain hurt when you only start moving around? Does it come and go? If it does then you could be having a poblem with your colon. I also have this pain on my left side that started when i was pregnent and it been hurting of and on since. The doctors told me i needed to eat more fiber. I was not satisfied with that so i went to vitamen world and bought a colon cleanser. The colon cleanser was all herbes and no drugs. It work for a good while like 5 months then the pain came back. So id rather go 5 months with no pain then pain all the time.