Hello i wonder if anyone here can help me since four the last five years i have had pains in both sides of my abdomen then i got pain in my lower back as well i went to my gp who basically made me out to be really paranoid and said it was a strain and it would go away. my parents said the same thing and i have got to a stage now where im constantly putting on a brave face and no one knows how bad the pain is. after three years of suffering in silence i have gone back to my gp he tested me for all sorts of things which all came back clear. the gp sent me to urology and he didn't even examine me he said if there was protein in my urine then my kidneys are leaking or it is my back. i was reffured for physiotherapy they said they could do nothing for me as im in too much pain to be examined i went back to the gp again he has now refurred me to a muscular skeletal specialist. but im not due to go until march and things are getting worse im now getting stabbing pains in my stomach when i try and sleep i have tears in my eyes cos its so painful. any advise would be appreciated thanks

I wonder, did you ever find out what it was? did it also cause pain in your legs?

I'm having the same problem. I was diagnosed with gastritis but nothing seems to help. I'm fearful of stomach cancer. I have an appointment on Monday. I am also now loosing weight for no known reason.