I like to ride and have been doing it for a long time. I have started to experience lower back pain after riding. It is getting worse. I am worried since I had to stop cycling two days ago because of it. What do you think about lower back pain after riding? What should I do?

Lower back pain is probably related to your spine problems. It can also be a result of kidney problems. But most of the time it is a matter of spine and compressed discs. If you are riding bent too far forward you are putting your spine in unnatural position. Over time, this can lead to rupture in one or more discs between the vertebras. The content of the ruptured disc presses against the nerves in your spine and you feel pain. Many people feel pain in hips, knees or feet but the main problem is in spine. You have to see your doctor to find out where exactly the problem is.