Ever since I was young my grand father thought me how to examine my testicles in a hot bath. We have a history of testicle cancer in the family. MY grandfather’s brother died of testicle cancer. Last night when I was doing my regular check I ran into a bump on my scrotum. I am interested in if all bumps mean cancer, or it could be something else! Thx!

Hi there! I suppose that by now you have learned what are normal bumps on scrotum as you have been touching them ever since you were a boy, right? I assume that you do know that back of a testicle is a bit lumpy because of the epididymis. However, it could be a condition that caused this lump like varocele, or spermatocele. However, if you do believe that this lump is more than a usual lump, then waiting wouldn’t be a good option. You should go and visit a urologist and see what this lump is all about.