hi, I have a bb-sized lump on the top of my left testicle. It feels definitely attached to the left testicle, and it is on the right side of the top of it. It has a constant aching feeling that just affects the area where it is in, not the rest of the testicle(just the top aches) and the same aching feeling in my lower groin right above the testicl;e. The lump feels semi-solid ... it does not feel 'rock hard' but also doesn't just feel like a bunch of liquid. The lump itself does little to no moving. When the lump is pressed, it feels just as if you were pressing the testicle, you get the radiating feeling in your groin up to your lower stomach.

Any thoughts? thx

another important thing to mention, (this is the O.P.) the pain I am expieriencing in my groin kind of feels like you have gas...it isn't 'painful' but it feels definitely uncomfortable

I am 16 and have no family history of TC

sorry for the posts, can't find out how to edit my first one ....

BY ALL MEANS< SEE A DOCTOR>   You should not put this off.  Prostate cancer knows no age, and this is the way men are supposed to check themselves for abnormalties.    PLEASE see your doctor emediately.