Hi, I'm 18 years old and have large lumps in both of my breasts. I wouldn't be asking about it, but am because my breasts hurt from time to time, and my friend say I should really get it checked out. The lumps have been there for 6 years, since I first started developing breasts, small at first and then they continued to grow with my breasts I guess, so I figured that it might be normal? Anyway if anyone knows what it might be or if I should consult a doctor, please tell me. Thanks.

anyone have an answer to this?

I do not have an answer but I have just started puberty and I have two large lumps in both breasts. I do not know what to do.................

Its just the way the breast is, I've had a baby since posting this (breastfed as well) and now my breasts to not have the "lumps."

young women usually have granular breasts which are "lumpy" feeling.

HI, I AM 27 YEAR OLD AND UNMARRIED DUE TO LUMPS IN BOTH OF MY BREAST MY MARRIAGE IS NOT HAPPENS I WANT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TREATMENT FOR DEVELOPING BREAST.MY BREST IS NOT DEVELOP SINCE 19 YEARS AND ALREADY CONSULTED TO DOCTER THEY SAY NOT POSSIBLE I AM IN DEPRESSED PLEASE HELP

I suspect that you are all wearing underwire and push-up bras.   These bras are the cause for breast pain and breast cancer.   They cut off the lymphatic and blood circulatory systems and also the mammary glands.   When these glands do not function, pain start and lumps appear.   I know as I have been a Healer for 14+ years.