I have 2 small lumps between my vagina and anus. It's painful when I sit or touch it. They are also quite hard so I don't think there's any fluid in them. I'm not sexually active so I don't think it's herpes and I don't shave my hair down there so it's not ingrown hair. Is it gonna be something serious. I'm just 17. I'm too embarrases to see the doctor or tell my mum. Pls help me THANK YOU

Health Guru
The lump sounds like a cyst, commonly an epidermoid or sebaceous cyst. This contain fluid from secretion of the sebaceous gland. These are formed from swelling of the glands. Usually much treatment is not necessary in these conditions. Another possibility is a wart. I would advise to get it checked by doctor. As it is painful, then there can be inflammation or infection. You can apply warm moist compress, neosporin cream. Oral antibiotic can be required. 

Health Guru
if they are cysts you could try putting a got compress on them and see if it will draw them out. :-)