It sound like you all my be experiencing strep throat or tonsillitis

please can you tell me what you found out about your symptoms, they sound like the exact same thing as I have. thank you Jeremy.

I have the same thing they scratch the roof of your mouth and rub the uvula did you ever find out what it is?

i smoke heavily when i drink and i drink often. I'm sh**ting my self in fear now that i'v read this. I have these lumps on the back of my tongue when i smoke now. Please any comments would be appreciated. I'm deffinantly going to see the doctors A.S.A.P. Do i have cancer???

You should be fine the cancer come in only one lump an will bleed aventchaly but lets hope it dont

8-|that is happening to me to and i think it is strep throut

go to your dentist

well i have does to what are they and are they lung cancer ??

hi im 14 and i licked a cick out for the first time about a month ago and today i noticed these bumps on the back of my tongue and i have been drunk a few times would you be able to tell me what they are i havent noticed them until today and i didnt even feel them there

About the cancer I worried:'( maybe its alergies? But I've got a cold and stiff neck, also I've got lazy and now can't be bothered to get up? I used to be running everywhere! And my ears are aching to!

And also whenever I swallow it KILLS my throat I want this to get sorted! I'm also getting late for school and the bumps are worrying me:/

I have the same condition. And I've been coughing for 3-weeks now, very high-pitched. No, I have never smoked. My G/F was concerned. I am seeing a doctor tomorrow (Aug 12 2013).

I hope it is not lung cancer. Thanks for your advice tho ...

I've had the same exact bumps after a sore throat virus did you ever find out what it was

my Doctor told me it from eating certain food that could irritate the taste buds, I do eat a lot of spicy food and I eat garlic everyday and it very hot, She told me not to worry about them unless it got so i found it hard to swallow Maybe because I'am getting older I fine that the taste of food is different on any given day even if its from the same package So it could have been your taste bud where irritated from having a sore throat. Hope this helps.

Did you ever found out what that was