I have some lumps on the back of my tongue and a lump in my throat it started 4 days ago and now it feels big in my throat my tongue is kind of white in the back? what is this?

It is probably infection of the throat or cold sores together with infected throat. Have you been sick lately? If you haven’t than these are probably cold sores which are very contagious and they tend to appear in the mouth and sometimes even on the gums. This is consequence of herpes simplex virus so if you are familiar with this term than you have probably had cold sores before.

This should go away by itself for at least 10 days although sometimes it can last longer, and this depends on your immunity system, the stronger you are the faster you will heal.

You can try to increase intake of the fluids, especially orange juice because of the vitamin C.