I recently underwent a circumcision operation because my foreskin was narrowing my penis very considerably, causing me great problems to pass urine at a reasonable acceptable flow. I did not look forward to this operation, but my doctor explained to me that I would be able to pass urine more freely, and it would eliminate the risk off any future infections occurring such as the itchiness I experienced at the tip of my foreskin because urine was not properly being dispersed in time and allowed it to irritate my foreskin. 

Now prior to my operation when I masturbated, I found it difficult to ejaculate, and when I did it was only a small amount of semen that came out, I thought this was because my foreskin was not going back far enough too release all the semen out at once.     Also I never really felt I had achieved proper climax.

Now after my operation I was expecting everything to be back to normal, which on the passing of urine more freely and at a constant pressure it has, but now I can't seem to reach a climax anymore.                                                                                         Is this problem something that will pass with a certain amount of time or should I seek professional advice.                                      I have to add that when I was 30 I had a vasectomy and after that procedure I always achieved full climax, and dispersed a nominal amount of semen, I'm now 60.

This same thing happened to me. For years I thought i was just losing sensitivity. It turned out I had just taken too many meds in my life. Propecia was the first villain and later it was Prozac. SSRI medications for depression, you name it. When I stopped all the meds for good it barely got any better. If you're taking any of this stuff beware, It will make it almost impossible to reach orgasm in my experience. I tried every kind of pill or physical technic known to man. About a year ago I stumbled upon this stuff called Provig. Just one of a thousand supplements I tried but this one really made a difference. A couple of my friends like it too. Good luck man. My advice is get you some Provig bro. It's the shiznit:)

I have the same issue too. Ive been with her 2 1/2 years. Its unexplainable. So I just masturbate to porn when Im alone...

Ok so I am recently married and had the same problem all you gentleman did.  In the early part of our relationship, I could never orgasm during sexual intercourse. It felt nice but after a few years of being single.. and possibly far too much masturbation/pornography, I was only accustomed to the feelings of my strong super grip right hand.. and anything that gave less pressure (vagina) just didn't stimulate me enough to climax. Of course she felt inadequate like she was doing something wrong and couldn't please me, I reassured her it was me and not her. I had to finish myself off every time. Also when it came to handjobs.. she could not replicate the pressure/technique that I had taken years to master on myself. Long story short, I have up masturbation! I figured if I ever want children, and for my bits to function normally, I have to get things sorted. I started using a moisturiser with vitamin E cream in it, and applied it twice a day to my member. Also started wearing loose underwear. My wife (girlfriend at the time) and I abstained from sex for about 3 weeks (Yes I felt i was going to blow my load at any minute/ excuse the imagery). We then tried sex again, and to both of our amazement i came like the thunder!! I was able to 'feel' things much better inside of her then before. It also helps when you really start to love someone and connect on a much deeper level :) Now we are married I still sometimes have an issue in climaxing but mostly I believe that to be a mental issue with the fear of not being able to climax like in the past. All in all we have a wonderful sex life now satisfying to both of us (i'm sure she would agree with that.. well she hopefully :p)

My tips for you gentleman are:

1. Give up Masturbation (maybe temporarily) and pornography - Yes it is bloody hard, but if you want a successful relationship, you have to retrain your bits in order to be responsive to a ladies bits :) Also Pornography relies much on visual stimulation where you can see all the girls bits at once. During sex it is hard to get all the visual stimulation you need.. unless you are in a room full of mirrors.. (note to self- glue mirrors on all walls including roof). 

2. During sex - focus on pleasing her first, get her hot and heavy, this will also give you time to get warmed up good and proper.

3. Just take your time - Don't put pressure on yourself to get the job done. Go fast, slow, rest for a few seconds, then get back to business.

4. Utilise all your senses - Grasp your inner caveman! this may sound gross or weird.. but i like to smell her perspiring during sex, even by sticking my nose in her armpits occasionally. We are mammals after all! Feels her skin, touch, admire her body with your eyes bla bla.

5. Moisturise- For those of us who have been giving our bits a good hard rough vice grip workout for a long time, you need to get some sensation back, and renew hardened skin cells. 

6. Love your lady - Makes all the difference in the world when you have developed a trust, understanding, and deep spiritual love with your girl! 

Well I wish you all the best of luck! You CAN overcome this! You are NOT broken! :)

I'm in same boat. Have tremendous libido and erection, just can ejaculate without masturbating. Have also stopped masturbating before, but no results. Looking for a mental state to go into, so it is easy, like when I masturbate.

I'm in the same boat. I love my girlfriend, we have had sex a few times, I have managed to orgasm with her, BUT it has only been a handful of times. I feel frustrated at the whole situation. Whenever I thrust it seems to hurt her, I stop and let her do her own thing with me, but it doesn't pleasure me. As I am ashamed to say this, I fake the enjoyment to make her feel not bad about herself. I want to enjoy sex with her, not thinking about something else and fake during "the experience". Any advice would be nice.

Reading these posts makes me happy to know I'm not the only one with this problem. I too have been unable to reach orgasm with my girlfriend who I've been with for 8 months. But I can cum through masterbation while watching porn. She'sShe's ok with it as long as I am. It's just so damn frustrating . I love my girlfriend and want this to happen. And I know she does too.
I do have low testosterone and I'm getting treatment for it. I also use Cymbalta to help with erections. I am a type 2 diabetic and take medication for blood pressure. So my health issues aren't helping. Please help.

I cannot ejaculate with my new girl friend. I have not had this problem in the past. I do not know what's wrong.

Hey! What happened after. I mean did you try this trick of your's of not masturbating for a week and then perform sex?
What was the result and how do you feel now??