iv had sex a couple time now and i could go for hours and not cum ill just end up getting sore .. is there something wrong that me or my boyfriend are doing? iv done oral anal and normal sex but nothing seams to work for me

Theirs nothing wrong with you some women have different vagaina issues yours is very commen not all girls cum the first time it depends on your mood pleasure and even sometimes fear it feels like you have to pee go to the bathroom before sex so you know if it's pee or cum

Basically its performance anxiety. Its very common in men nowadays. Some men find that they ejaculate too early, but some find it difficult or not possible to climax during intercourse. This is known as delayed ejaculation. You can orgasm on your own, which is a good thing. The task is figuring out how to do it together with your partner.In this case you should talk to your family doctor and see what all things he recommend.