Hi I'm a 15 year old boy and my friends are talking about jerking off and want me to go and mastrubate with them, how do I do it? I've heard it's about touching my penis but can you give me a bit more detail? Please help!

Health Guru
The most common male masturbation technique is simply to hold the penis with a loose fist and then to move the hand up and down the shaft. This type of stimulation is typically all that is required to achieve orgasm and ejaculation. The speed of the hand motion will vary from person to person, although it is not uncommon for the speed to increase as ejaculation nears and for it to decrease during the ejaculation itself. For males who have not been circumcised, stimulation of the penis in this way comes from the "pumping" of the foreskin, in which the foreskin is held and slid up and down over the glans , which depending on foreskin length, is completely or partially covered and then uncovered in a rapid motion. The glans itself may widen and lengthen as the stimulation continues, becoming slightly darker in colour, while the gliding action of the foreskin reduces friction. This technique is also used by some men who are circumcised who have excess skin left from circumcision. For circumcised males, on whom the glans is mostly or completely uncovered, this technique creates more direct contact between the hand and the glans. To avoid soreness from this resulting friction, some may prefer to use a personal lubricant, masturbation cream or saliva during masturbation. The shaft skin can also be slid back and forth with just the index finger and thumb wrapped around the penis. A variation on this is to place the fingers and thumb on the penis as if playing a flute, and then shuttle them back and forth.

depends if you are cut or not. all cut boys have to use some lube like baby oil. I'm cut and need oil to jerk off. My friend is uncut and he uses just spit once and a while. 

Just grab some oil and squirt it all over your pecker and then grab your pecker with your fingers and gently move your fingers down and up your shaft. If you have a foreskin then just

hold it with your finges and pull it down and up and go faster until you feel like you are going to pee.  you shoot you feel good you fall asleep. LO